A dream team that hands out love!
We’re a nonprofit on a mission to bring clean diapers to every baby in Virginia. And with the support of people like you, we’ve distributed over 4.5 million baby essentials so far. When you fund raise or donate, every dollar goes directly to funding programs for babies in crisis.
This can be done through a local dollars for diapers drive, diaper shower or diaper drive in your community, church, place of employment, social group, or school. The possibilities are endless!
We offer several different volunteer options. To view current postings of what we need and to sign up for the position that best suits you, check out HandsOn Greater Richmond today!
5 Great Ways to Help
- Become a Sustaining Diaper Angel and make a recurring monthly donation to help diaper babies in need. Donate here or on our donate page
3 Fast Facts
1 in 3 American families reports experiencing diaper need
Disposable diapers cost $70 to $80 per month per baby.
Diapers cannot be obtained with food stamps.
- Be amazing, show your creative side. Develop a "Dollars 4 Diapers" campaign 4 babies. NOTHING IS CRAZY WHEN YOU HELP BABIES THRIVE.. join in the fun.
- Start a Diaper Drive! We accept full and partial packs of diapers. Our greatest need is size Newborn & 5.
- Want to give back in another way? Birthdays are changing lives. You can help by pledging yours. All you have to do is set a goal, and tell your family and friends. 100% of the money you raise will go directly to crisis projects, and we'll show you exactly where it goes and who it helps.
- Volunteer - we are always in need of more helping hands.